Used Bike Trade-In Program
Are you ready to move on to your next bike, but don’t know how to find a home for your old bike?
Pedal Moraine can help. Check out our Used Bike Trade-In Program.
The Used Bike Trade-In Program is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- STEP 1: Bring the bike you would like to trade in to Pedal Moraine
- STEP 2: Let a staff member assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- STEP 3: Pick out your new bike and get an instant credit from your trade
- STEP 4: Ride away on your new bike!
Simple as that. Stop in today to learn more!
The Fine Print:
- You must bring your bike in to the store to get a price quote.
- Not all bikes are eligible to trade in. Your bike must be in good working order, free of structural damage and in resellable condition.
- In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours to provide a trade-in quote.
- We do not accept department-store bikes (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Depending on inventory on hand (too much of one style of bike), some trade-ins may not be accepted.